When you have identified the property that you desire, before its purchase, you will need a Property Survey to inspect its condition and guarantee its safety and suitability.
We ofter three kinds of Survey, depending on the scope:
Your Property Survey ready in 4 STEPS
agent within 24 hours
will receive your
Survey within 72 h
Request a Call Back
For customers who prefer to be contacted, we have developed a service where we will call you back!
Please fill out the form below by entering your name and telephone number , and we´ll do the rest!
RICS Condition ReportDesigned for new properties and conventional homes, it provides a clear report on the condition of the property and any urgent attention required.
- an inspection of the property; and
- a report based on the inspection.
The surveyor who provides the RICS Condition Report Service alms to tell you about:
- the construction and condition of the property on the date it was inspected;
- any defects that need urgent attention or are serious;
- things that need further invetigation to prevent serious damage to the fabric of the builiding; and
- defects or issues that may be hazardous to safety and where further enquiries are needed.
RICS Building SurveyContains all the features of the Condition Report and it also includes advice on defects that may affect the value of the property with repairs and ongoing maintenance.
- a thorough inspection of the property; and
- a detailed report based on the inspection.The surveyor
who provides the RICS Building Survey Service aims to:
- help you make a reasoned and informed decision when purchasing the property, or when planning for repairs, maintenance or upgrading the property;provide detailed advice on condition;describe the identifiable risk of potential or hidden defects; where practicable and agreed, provide an estimate of costs for identified repairs; and
- make recommendations as to any further actions or advice which need to be obtained before committing to purchase.
Structural ReportThe most comprehensive report includes defects, repair and maintenance options. The Structural Report is usually only necessary if the building is old or suspected of being unsound or if you are planning major works.
A Structural Report is a customised service suitable for all residential properties and gives full details of their construction and condition.
You will usually need this type of survey if, for example, the property is more than 50 years old, unusually built or run-down, if the property has been extended or altered, or if you are planning a major conversion or renovation this survey will be the most helpful.
The report includes detailed technical information on materials and construction, as well as details of the whole range of defects. You can often meet our surveyor on site.A Structural Report can be concentrated on one particular defect, specified by you. For instance evidence of movement, dampness or structural failure. It will report upon the cause of the defect and any remedial works necessary.
Note: The RICS Condition Report Service does not include an opinion on either the Market Value of the property or the reinstatement cost.